Footgear is offering an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Area Manager in the Kwazulu Natal province.
Store-based, independent, reliable & highly dependable is only some of what it will take as your Key Results will be the strongest indicators of how committed, driven & result orientated you really are.
You will be required to grow the brand in the region, have high risk & compliance awareness levels and be responsible for the Footgear values & vision amongst your team & customers on a daily basis. an Ownership menatlity with a solution-driven mind-set is definitely a strong attribute in Footgear.
This combined with excellent management skills, great team player & awesome mature will stand you in good stead for the way forward in a competitive environment.
Prospective candidates will be required to work long hours, weekends and Public Holidays.
The Key Performance Areas:
- Sales generation results
- Outstanding customer care & experience
- Staff Management
- Stock management
- Compliance & risk awareness
- Expense and asset control
Dimensions & behaviour traits required:
- Management Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Energy, positivity & stamina
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in a Management environment with a proven track record.
- Must be computer literate
- Driver’s licence and own transport (extensive travelling required)
- In depth knowledge of retail policies and procedures
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Be able to work weekends and public holidays
- Be able to work in a high pressure environment
- An affinity for an African language would be an added advantage
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 16th January 2019 midday
NB: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.