- Ensure productivity, quality and customer service standards are met by processing orders and invoices in a timely manner and daily dispatching of the correct stock.
- Prevent financial loss to the company by consistently reaching daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Supplier BEE management (incl. Supplier and Vendor BEE Certificate collections).
- Inbound freight coordination.
- Receiving management.
- Grade 12
- Previous Warehousing experience
- Experience with SAGE , Warehouse Management System (eg. Granite)
- Strong Administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
The successful Incumbent must have the following skillset
- Exceptional communicator both verbally and written
- Good understanding and knowledge of the cleaning industry and service orientated.
- Logical thinker as well as strategic and organized
- Ability to solve problems efficiently and to be pro-active in identifying potential problems
- Attention to detail
- Must have a strong preference to work in the Ecowize culture with the following core values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
When applying for this position, please ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
The Company is committed to complying with legislation and to meet its strategic goals regarding to employment equity.
Your privacy is important to us. By submitting your personal information, you agree that this information will be handled in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act (4 of 2013).
NOTE: If you have not received a response from us within 14-days of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.