Qualifications / Experience:
- Matric or NQF Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 5 years experience in chemical sales.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in managing customers.
- Commercial acumen.
- Experience with CRM, MS Office.
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to achieve profitable growth.
- Responsible for the execution of the sales strategy to allocated customers.
- Create and drive action plans to increase value at allocated customers.
- Achieve sales targets and forecasts.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities in line with the Business strategy.
- Implement customer retention strategies to develop and manage sustainable quality relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintain and track opportunities at allocated customers and progress to realization.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Be accountable for debtors.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Prepare regular sales reports of progress.
- Leadership and Management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Analysis problem solving.