de Jongh Group (Pty) Ltd - TA The Recruiter
Our client is looking for a Qualified Accountant with experience in the infrastructure development and engineering industry.
- BCom Financial Accounting degree or similar
- Minimum of 5-8 years relevant experience
- Experience within the infrastructure development and engineering industry will be advantageous
- Interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Possesses exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well within a team and meet deadlines
- Selfreliant, flexible, energetic and confident
- Perform accounting function in accordance with company policies and relevant accounting standards
- Manage and maintain financial accounts for the company, including the necessary reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Compile the monthly management accounts as well as monthly statements (using Case ware) for the company
- Produce accurate tax and vat returns and manage tax affairs of the company.
- Manage the internal and external auditors
- Petty cash management
- Assist the project team with overall financial administration of all projects (including planner, invoicing, debtors, debtors follow-up, creditors, reconciliations etc.)
- Assist project team to monitor project profitability and any compensation events.
Provide project teams with adequate reports on a monthly basis.