Reporting to the Maintenance Foreman, the incumbent will be expected to have the following attributes:
- Recognized Trade Test certificate (Fitting)
- Experience working in the aerosol environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good fault-finding/ problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of SABS ISO 9001 standards
Minimum Expected Duties:
- Carry out planned maintenance according to schedules.
- Install and commission new plant and equipment as required
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Performs stand-by and callout duties
- Assisting other Departments as and when the need arises.
The successful incumbent will be a self-starter, with an enthusiastic, pro-active approach to work
Connect with your future!
Visit our Web site Hi-Tech.co.za to upload your updated CV or to see more hot jobs.
Call Agnes Smith on JHB 442-0644
Hi-Tech FMCG is established in the FMCG market for more than 20 years with many opportunities in permanent recruitment with Employers of Choice in SA!
The Hi-Tech Team are recruitment leaders and serve people. We strive to understand, support, educate, coach, consult and develop people in all aspects of recruitment. Whether we consult on interview strategies to clients or coaching candidates on their next career move or keeping our consultants abreast of the latest recruitment trends, our aim is to serve people.
Your application will be managed with the greatest of confidentiality and professionalism.
Hi-Tech is part of the Anthropi Group of companies.
Please note If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions
Hi-Tech Website: hi-tech.co.za
Like us on Facebook: Hi-Tech Recruitment
Follow us on Twitter: @HiTechRectruits
Call us now (011) 442 0644