Highly talented Senior Angular Developer required for innovative Financial Technology Service Provider, based in Sandton! Your work will be largely ring-fenced to the Frontend domain and you will be part of a talented team of skilled developers; developing cutting edge software applications for an esteemed, growing and dynamic company.
Land the job and you will be an intricate part of a new project, developing in Angular 5; HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, and NodeJS. The right guy for the job must be passionate about development with an eye for visual aesthetics and a track record of sites built to date.
- 6+ years experience in Web Development
- 3-5 years experience, Developing In Angular 5 or later
- Skills in HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, NodeJS, is essential
- Knowledge in Java advantageous
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of working in teams, particularly in agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, guide, plan, explain, working alongside team members; cracking problems with a mix of technical expertise and innovative thinking.
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS.
- Build web apps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do. This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users.
- Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices.
- Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our clients.
- Keep learning!
- Relevant BCom degree or National Diploma
- Relevant Industry Certification
Reference Number for this position is ND41773-2018 which is a 12 month contract role based in Sandton, JHB offering a rate of R500 p/h negotiable on experience; contract can be extended or converted to perm. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!