Bookkeeper R10-15K Somerset West START-ASAP Our client a rapidly expanding accounting and audit practice is seeking to retain the skills of a suitably qualified and experienced bookkeeper.
- Tertiary Bookkeeping
- Good accounting and maths skill
- Credit and Crim Clear
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Team player / good at working in a team environment
Duties and responsibilities:
- 3-5 years’ experience in bookkeeping to trial balance. Pastel and QuickBooks experience will be advantageous.
- Experience in producing management accounts and a clean trial balance.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Finalise an Audit File and propose an Audit opinion
- Manage personal performance
- Uphold ethics and values and act with integrity
- Set clear objectives and plan activities
- Work productively and in a challenging environment
Should you fulfill the above mentioned requirements and would like to apply contact Fergus on 021 425 3300.