A high end furniture manufacturer based in Epping is seeking to employ a young vibrant individual to be the link between the factory and the factory manager.
No experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
The individual who will be employed has the opportunity to grow into the Factory Manager position.
- communicate with team leaders of each department on thier stock requirements and production progress
- providing lists & following up with purchasing department for goods ordered and outsourced services i.e. lead times & dates
- checking with design team for progress of designs and their stock requirements
- checking if work in progress throughout factory is on track according to production plan and deadlines
- report the progress on above, any delays and possible delays to the manager
- able & willing to do other tasks such as manage a small team to keep factory neat, ensure health and safety standards adhered to by all employees, uniforms and protective gear always worn, etc.
Mon to Thurs - 07:30 till 16:15
Fri - 07:30 till 15:00
Weekends & Public Holidays - closed
Annual shutdown usually around 20 Dec until 15 Jan.