Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the business support staff
- Set priorities for team to ensure task completion, coordinate work activities with other supervisors
- Management of expenses to ensure they do not exceed budget e.g. telephone, stationery, petty cash, purchase orders, etc
- Inventory management including orders product, as needed, from the relevant team in order to maintain an appropriate product assortment by size, colour, and collection.
- Prepares statistical reports describing store activities e.g. weekly and monthly reports, shortage and staff planner.
- Assist with preparation of inventory counts and during the inventory count.
- Maintain and manage category layout.
- Manage out of stock audits, mismates and defectives.
- Manage inventory by actioning markdowns accordingly and as it is needed for both aged and hash inventory
- Manage product hardware and report broken hardware for maintenance purposes
- Perform stockroom duties as follows; focus on both incoming and outgoing product, unload delivery trucks, organize product inventory to facilitate ease of replenishment and process to ensure readiness for the floor
- Perform duties such as POS Refill, stockroom planning, bin maintenance/accuracy, stockroom audits, stockroom organization and re-ticketing of product in the stockroom