We are an exciting food-centric retail brand opening our second store in Cavendish soon and we are looking for the right people to embark on this journey with us. The Good Batch is a taste emporium that will entice all your senses. Imagine managing a store, and assisting customer with an abundance of sweets, nuts, honey, cookies, coffee, fudge and many more. Everywhere you look, from floor to ceiling, youll discover an exquisite array of hand-picked delicacies from near and far. Jars piled high, rustic sacks overflowing with nuts and dried fruit, and the best coffee in town.
So we have to ask, are you a closet foodie who can appreciate the creaminess of chocolate and the flavour of fresh Iranian pistachios, but also has a love of retail and is obsessed with customer experience and service? Do you have strong leadership skills, a passion for premium food products and a good understanding of retail store sales and merchandising?
If this is you, and you are an experienced Assistant Store Manager that is passionate and dynamic, you may be the perfect person to join our team. Interested? Then apply now by sending your CV to us!
Your role will involve:
- Supporting the store manager in executing the stores goals.
- Managing the internal operational processes of the store and resolving any concerns.
- Ensuring the store is an inviting and exceptional experience for our customers.
- Being knowledgeable about food and the products on sale on the store.
- Instructing and guiding the sales assistants on product knowledge and how to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Training staff and informing customers on the vast and varied products on offer.
- Comfortably approaching customers and explaining our extensive product range.
- Serving and assisting customers and working on our POS system with ease.
- Answering questions and providing any necessary information customers require.
- Building excellent relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Maintaining an enticing, clean, tidy and hygienic retail area.
- Maintaining and monitoring stock.
- Meeting sales targets and creating a positive work environment.