· Due to the specialised nature of the Company systems, on the job training shall be supplied to ensure correct understanding and application of principles
The role of the Assistant Treasurer will be as follows:
· Will be responsible for the cash management function in line with the company's borrowing policy.
· Extensive knowledge of market conventions, money markets, euro currency markets, bank processes, payment instruments, exchange controls, foreign exchange markets are required.
· Medium and short-term cash flow forecasting.
· Monitoring and assisting with risk management.
· Foreign exchange management.
· Managing cash management bank relationships.
· Intercompany netting (settlement of intercompany payables).
· Trade finance.
· Receivables management.
· Payables management.
· Selecting and implementing cash management systems.