Position - Audit Senior
Level - Junior Level
Experience - Completed Articles, or 2nd/3rd year SAICA articles
Qualification - B.Com Accounting Degree
Salary - R12k to R20k pm ctc, depending on experience
Company - Assurance and financial services
Sectors - Assurance, Accounting, Financial Services, Taxation, Public Sector
Location - Pietermaritzburg, Kwa-Zulu Natal
An exceptional opportunity exists for an audit senior at a well-established audit and financial management firm in Pietermaritzburg, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
The appointee will be responsible for the supervision and management of audit and related functions within the business, servicing a range of small, medium and large sized organisations.
- Control and organize audits within budgets and time frames.
- Liaise with Partners, Staff and Clients on all aspects of the audit.
- Perform mentoring and supervisory role of staff on specific audits.
- Carry out initial review of working paper files to ensure accuracy and completeness of files in line with the necessary auditing and accounting standards.
- Proficient in application of SA GAAP, IFRS and ISA.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Mentoring skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Time and priority management.
- Professional conduct.
- High customer service levels required
- B.Com Accounting Degree.
- Completed Articles, or 2nd/3rd year SAICA articles.
- Proficiency in Caseware and Microsoft products.
- Mentoring/Supervisory experience in an auditing environment.
Salary R12k to R20k pm ctc, depending on experience.