BI DEVELOPER - JHB - LEADING INSURANCE PROVIDER - CNXXX-XXXX
Leading insurance provider based in Jhb seeks BI Developer. Candidates must hold a relevant degree (B.Sc.; B.Com; B.Tech) or similar and have 3+ years' experience in a SQL driven BI development role.
Responsible for building, implementing and supporting BI solutions. The BI Developer should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience working with the Microsoft BI Stack
(SSIS, SSRS and SSAS).
- Develop business reports and the required reporting structure for HIP and Corporate Special Accounts initially.
- Reporting for other BU’s in the company could also become a requirement at a later stage
- Provide detailed analysis on reports as required from business, both scheduled and ad-hoc report analysis
- Develop necessary dimensional and OLAP structures required to complete reporting requirements
- Perform end-user analysis in order to propose and document changes to Business requirements
- Stress-testing BU requirements
- Engage business to ensure both the usability and user friendliness of the BI requirements
- Adherence to BI standards in terms of both report development and analysis
- Occasional support of the Great Plains accounting system
- Relevant Degree in IT / Computer Science/ Informatics / information Systems / (B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Tech) or similar
- Relevant Microsoft certifications such as MCSE: Business Intelligence / MCSA: SQL Server etc... (Highly advantageous)
- 3+ years' experience in a SQL driven BI development role
- Candidates with prior experience in the financial services / banking / insurance industry will be considered favourably
- Must be highly skilled in SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts
Reference Number for this position is CVNXXX-XXXX which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Craig on craign @ e-merge .co .za or call him onXXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”