Business Systems Analyst required for leading tourism concern on a fixed term 1 year contract.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions.
The Business Systems Analyst investigates business process or systems problems and determines appropriate solutions to business problems that meets the business requirements. The Business Systems Analysts ensures that IT products meet the usability and reliability requirements of the business and its users. The Business Systems Analyst provides first line support on business systems and compiles reports related to business performance.
This role is a key function with making sure that customer journeys are mapped tightly alongside business system workflows and you will spend your days with internal teams unpacking better ways of using these systems. The following will be some of your key performance areas;
- Software application administration and support
- Support and administration of Syspro ERP
- Support and administration of Dynamics 365
- Support and administration of custom POS solution
- Business and systems analysis
- Work with users to improve and innovate to create efficiencies with the existing systems and applications
- Usability and user experience
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that customer journey and system workflow are as closely aligned as possible to capitalise on automation capability