Butchery Manager - Mitchell's Plain
People finder Career Placements
Our client requires the services of a Butchery Manager to manage the butchery against quality and production standards.
Key performance areas:
- Perform people management functions in the Butchery
- Ensure client satisfaction of all Butchery customers
- Ensure product and stock availability through effective planning
- Take responsibility for all quality control activities in the Butchery
- Perform stock management functions within Butchery
- Manage all hygiene and safety activities of the Butchery
- Conduct various adhoc responsibilities to assist the Team
You’ve been for an interview and you’ve been offered the position – this starts a crucial time before you begin your new job, in which you have
5 ways to improve your work readiness and employability
Having all the freedom to study online is nice, but this might make it difficult to focus and start studying.
You might have aced the job interview but if you don't have the right references to back you up then you'll never get that job.
If you're interested in working online then there are a few jobs you've probably heard talked about over and over again, like being a graphic