JOB DESCRIPTION BUYER
PLEASE REFER TO THE ORIENTATION PACK THAT NEEDS TO WORKED THREW AND LEARNED UPON THE EXPIRING DATE OF THIS CONTRACT BEFORE THIS TEMPORARILY AGREEMENT WILL BE OVERVIEWED BY THE GENERAL MANAGER.
- The employee is expected to ensure that all Buy shop and Retail Cash Ups are filed as per franchise standards.
- The employee is expected to ensure that Weekly Safe Checks are accurately completed and balance. The assistant manager will be expected to pay in any shortages of money by the end of the same month.
- The employee is expected to complete the Buy shop and Retail Journals on a daily basis. Weekly Figures should reach Head Office by no later than 09h00 on Monday mornings.
- The employee is expected to ensure that all Head Office correspondence is filed.
- The employee is expected to test the alarm system on a monthly basis. The assistant manager is expected to ensure that any employee entrusted with the opening or closing of the shop is issued with an alarm code different to his own.
- The employee is expected to keep all files neat and up to date (Cash Ups, Buybacks, Staff, Head Office Memos, Multi-choice, Stock take, Master-copies).
- The employee is expected to ensure that all Bu y shop and Retail Cash Ups reach Herman Kitshoff by no later than 09h00 the following morning.
- The employee is expected to sign off to all attendance registers every Friday afternoon.
- The employee is expected to fax or hand all correspondence and invoices to Herman Kitshoff within 24 hours of receipt.
- The employee is expected to keep the Repair Control System up to date and as per franchise standards.
SHOULD EMPLOYEE FAIL ANY MYSTERY SHOPPER THE COST WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES? COST WILL BE OVERVIEWED FROM TIME TO TIME.