· Responsible for IPT Voice and Analog Gateways, maintenance, upgrades, refresh and troubleshooting, etc.
· Responsible for project implementation and technical support of the Organizations Cisco Unified Collaboration related technologies. The creation of LLD ( Low Level Designs) and Client Handover Documentation
· Generation and activation of security certificates for the relevant Cisco products as per vendor best practice
· Identification of risks prior, during and after implementation
· Time keeping of project and support tasks on applicable electronic system
· On time Certification of relevant products supported.
· Knowledge sharing with engineers on a regular basis.
· Drafting and sharing of best practice documents.
· Strong verbal and written communication.
· Presentation skills
· The ability to work overtime when required
· The ability to work outside of South Africa for short periods when required
· Own reliable transport
· A Valid drivers license
· The ability to work in a team or alone