Are you passionate about software engineering and the challenges of building complex systems? Smart systems that need to run big corporations and younger start-ups alike. IQbusiness is looking for C# developers responsible for building C# based solutions, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the solutions architecture. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
We strongly believe in and follow Agile software development and DevOps best practices and principles. IQbusiness fosters a solid culture of learning, mentoring and knowledge sharing. The successful candidates will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with best practice coding standards, current technology stack and technical design.
- .NET specific will include(any of): MVC / WCF / WPF / Entity Framework
- .NET Core
- Web Services: REST / SOAP / GRPC / Protobuf
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services / Azure / Google Cloud (one or more)
- DevOps: Azure / Jenkins / Bamboo / Gitlab CI (one or more)
- Frontend: HTML / CSS / JS (must) Angular 6 or later / ReactJS
- Frontend: Angular 6 or later / ReactJS / Vue (one or more)
- Testing: NUnit / Selenium / Mockito / Cucumber (one or more)
- Containerisation: Docker / Kubernetes / OpenShift / RancherOS (one or more)
- BSc Computer Science OR MCDP
- 3-6 years of working experience
- Ability to adhere to coding Standards
- Knowledge of industry coding standards/guidelines
- Understanding basic coding concepts like Code blocks, flow, IO, FileSystem, Serialization, Configuration, Self-commenting code, Data access
- Understanding coding concepts and constructs like lambdas, Idomatic patterns and RegEx
- Understanding of OOP
- Understanding the difference between solution architecture and design
- Design principles and architectural and design patterns
- SDLC Agile, Waterfall, ETC
- Knowledge of security concepts, tools and techniques
- Ability to define quality in context of software development
- Be comfortable with looking into other languages (Stepping outside your core language comfort zone)
- Understanding of the different areas that affect development i.e. DevOps, UX, Data etc.
- Have the desire to continuously learn and knowledge share
- Developed behavioral skills and one-year people management
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of key strategy and structured problem-solving concepts
- Guides conversations by adapting behaviour towards the needs of the team
- Encourages co-operation and communication amongst teams
- Ability to present information and key points both visually and verbally
- Contributes as an IQ citizen and allows the business to operate and grow
- Provides meaningful input into the proposal development process
- Develops and manages client relationships
- Keeps up to date with technology trends and how it will affect the software engineering practices
Please note: As all IQbusiness roles requires honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID and qualification verification.
Equal Employment Opportunity
IQbusiness is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.