Conqueror Oracle Developer Worldwide Wireless Giant Leader Sandton R550k p/a
Operating in 13 countries and in 5 continents, this global provider of wireless communications infrastructure is by far the best in the industry! Join this global force as an Oracle Developer accountable for developing quality Oracle applications and programs that meet appropriate development standards and technologies. If Oracle is your passion, then this could be your opportunity!
- Bachelors degree or related experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in application design, application development, support as a lead developer in an online environment
- MUST HAVE SKILLS: Oracle 11i and R12; Oracle Forms; Oracle Workflow; Oracle 10g, 11g SQL and PL/SQL (Packages, Procedures, Views etc.)
- Other skills include: Linux tools (putty),XML/BI Publisher Reports; Bi Publisher Enterprise; Reports Builder; Custom PLL.
- OAF development and Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Java user interface framework development (ORACLE ADF) experience BENEFICIAL
- Java and Java EE experience BENEFICIAL
- Experience in Operations, Leasing or Real Estate preferred
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- Analysis, design, development, implementation and support of application projects.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts in understanding customer requirements and in designing, developing and implementing quality software systems
- Effective developer as an individual contributor in a high-performance environment.
- Liaising with business analysts regarding process change opportunities and for troubleshooting and resolving development roadblocks, gathering technical requirements and ensuring that systems production issues are minimal after implementation of new enhancements, changes or upgrades.
- International travel may be required on a regular basis.
If you are up for the challenge, have the ability to think on your feet, and love jet setting on the odd occasion then dont waste time, APPLY TODAY!
The reference for this job is ND34360. This is a PERMANENT position based in Sandton, offering a salary of R450k to R550K.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position