CT DBA REQUIRED >> Intermediate Oracle Database Administrator for MAJOR FASHION HOUSE Cape Town CBD @ R400K R500K per annum
Be part of a major Retail and Fashion House in South Africa based in the heart of CAPE TOWN CBD! We are on the hunt for an Intermediate Oracle DBA who is passionate, driven, and enjoys working within a team, performing a variety of database administrative tasks! THIS IS A NEW ROLE where you will gain exposure to a variety of Oracle technologies - generations ahead of its competitors! CHANGE NEVER TASTED SWEETER!! Apply today!
- Bachelors Degree / IT Diploma or equivalent
- OCP DBA Certification essential
- 2 -3 years Oracle Data Administration experience
- MUST HAVE SKILLS: Linux/AIX; Oracle PL/SQL; ASM; SDLC
- A BIG ADVANTAGE: ASM; Weblogic; Misrosoft SQL Server; Oracle EBS in Financial / HR modules; APEX; OBIEE; OID, Datawarehouse and the full Oracle Retail sSuite (RMS/SIM/RESA/RIB/CO/BO).
- Responsible for Oracle database administration and maintenance tasks
- New installations
- Code deployments into production as part of SDLC
- Troubleshooting database issues
- Performance tuning & optimization databases and queries
- RMAN Backups & restores
- Daily support of current systems (e.g. space monitoring, developer queries)
- System upgrades & patching
- Maintaining documentation
- 24x7 Standby and after hours support
This is an excellent opportunity for a DBA who is eager to work on new projects and gain rapid growth in technically advanced environment. You will gain exposure to Oracle technologies like ASM, Weblogic, Oracle EBS Financials & HR, Apex, ATG, OBIEE, OID, Data Warehouse, Analytics, and the full Oracle Retail Suite (RMS/SIM/RESA/RIB/CO/BO)! The rewards are endless contact me for more information!
The reference number for this role is NDXXX-XXXX. This is a PERMANENT position offering a salary of R400K - R500K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Nicole on email@example.com to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position