Responsible for colour manipulation and colour management technology, to colour retouch images and prepare artwork for print.
· Ensure and maintain creative standards and quality.
· Work in a team, managing own workflow while ensuring all deadlines are met
· Design and DTP of all leaflets.
· Monthly promo support material.
· Template based POS and in-store signage.
· Miscellaneous items, such as newsletters and promotions outside the scope of the ongoing print advertising schedule.
· Candidates must love DTP, have a good sense of layout and be detail orientated.
· Candidates need be able to take a job from layout right through to DTP make-up and final download.
· Flexibility and adaptability are essential as workflow can change from hour to hour, i.e. 911s or priority changes.
· Some creative skill is needed: In-store promotions and packaging have to be designed from scratch, but within brand CI.