Cape Town Northern Suburbs
SFG Engineering Services
- Support the current AX 2013R3 application on a Day to Day Basis
- Provide Solutions within Dynamics AX2012 R3 to Support Business Requirements
- Manage Development Process (From Initial Concept to Post Implementation Support)
- Support the Following Modules Within Dynamics AX2012 R3: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Procurement and Sourcing, Sales and Marketing, Released Products, Inventory Management, Project and Accounting, Production, Service Management, Quality Management, Rental, Master Planning (MRP).
- AX Solution Design in context of Lean Methodology.
- Identify issues either Dynamics AX or IT issues and escalate were necessary.
- Importing and Updating of data using standard AX functionality (AX2012 R3)
- Reducing reliance of business using Excel and Access
- Development Specification and Testing following the Agile Methodology
- Alignment of Business Process within the AX2012 Application
- Ensure Data Integrity
- Project Manage and Implement AX enhancements within AX2012 R3
- Ensure Best Practice is adhered to within AX2012 R3
- Understanding the Concepts of Project Manufacturing and Lean Manufacturing within a Dynamic Engineering Environment
- Participating in the entire cycle of the implementation, including quality assurance and testing of the new application and enhancements
- Centralization of Information with Dynamics AX2012R3
- Liaise with the technical team in Dubai regarding Enhancement and Bugs
- On Boarding of new users on AX
- Generate user Training Documentation.
- Conduct AX and Excel Training Sessions
- Knowledge Sharing / Training (Continues)
- Support end users on a Day to Day Basis.