REd Teachers are now looking for a Educational Recruitment Consultant and Teacher Resourcer for our Umhlanga Rocks office in South Africa.
Having UK or International teaching experience would be a distinct advantage!
The role is very varied and exciting and if you do get bored in this job, you are doing something wrong. ome of the roles that you will undertake are below but this is not an exhaustive list.
* Teacher resourcer and search for good quality teachers for our hundreds of schools in England, as well as the Middle East, China and Africa
* Vetting and 'clearing' all teachers for work in our schools - so your administration skills must be first class!
* You will be placing advertisements, searching databases and using technology virtually all the time so your computer and IT skills must be fabulous
* You must be a good communicator! You will be speaking with professionals from eth education world - from Headteachers and Principals to teachers in schools.
* You might be required to do talks at universities of groups, with the support of one of the senior members of staff at REd Teachers.
* You will need to be an energiser and be able to enthuse our teachers, other staff and our schools. Basically, you will be someone that people want to have around them.
* Versatile, honest, flexible and dynamic are absolutely necessities for this job.
* You might be required to travel to various locations in South Africa and be away for a couple of nights a few times a year. International travel may also be possible fro the right person after they have proved themselves.
* Your hours of work, whilst mainly fixed, will vary, as is necessary when working with an international company.
You will be rewarded by a good salary structure and there will be achievable targets so that you can increase your earnings significantly.
You will be expected to work hard but will then reap the rewards.