External Sales Consultant (Account Manager) George / CAPE TOWN
To market and sell all our company products and services to new and cross sell and upsell to existing clients in order to achieve agreed sales and service targets. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
In order to perform this role successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform these responsibilities satisfactorily:
- Provides purpose fit solutions through an in-depth understanding of specific client needs relating to the services the organization provides.
- Prepares and presents business proposals and quotations to existing and potential clients as required.
- Engages with clients on a regular basis to maintain sound relationships.
- Acts as primary contact between clients and the organization for purposes of:
- Communicates concerns relating to service delivery to Operations and to respective support and management personnel. Ensures remediation thereof.
- Stays abreast of and informs the Sales Manager of changing market and competitor trends.
- Maintains a current and updated database on all clients in own portfolio.
- Keeps informed of legislative requirements pertaining to document & records management.
- Ensures effective classification of client information to ensure fast and accurate retrieval.
- Ensures effective management of documentation and records as defined within the customers document retention strategy by informing customers of past due dates.
- Compiles and reports on boxes past due on a quarterly basis.
- Develop Account Plans as agreed with Sales Manager for the allocated Portfolio in order to leverage new opportunities and ensure customer retention.
- Reports sales and service statistics to the Sales & Service Manager on a weekly basis.
- Negotiating prices within the parameters of the Authority Framework
- Providing Customised Solutions
- Problem / Issue Resolution
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 1- 2 years experience in a sales / business development role in Information Services / Warehousing / Logistics environment
- Must have business to business (B2B) experience
- Must have excellent track record in delivering high level sales presentations
- Must have excellent track record in meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a flair for sales
- Must hardworking and solutions driven
- Must be a team player
- Must have business acumen and be able to communicate with senior to top management levels
- Must be prepared to travel
- Must be highly computer literate
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Must have experience in tender document preparation
- Must have own vehicle and valid drivers licence Essential
- Sales & Marketing Degree / Diploma
- Thick-skinned person
- Grade 12 / Equivalent Essential
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Please submit CVs + Recent Photograph + Salary Expectancy to Yolanda at firstname.lastname@example.org