The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing sustainable customer relationship strategies enabling sales growth.
- Managing and delivering on technical queries regarding specialised existing and new products.
- Ensuring good product knowledge to ensure all benefits are communicated to customers.
- Liaising and attending meetings with customers and addressing any queries.
- Participating in the development of new products or improving existing products within the industry.
- Assisting the sales team in negotiating market segments and areas of new potential clients.
- Achieving and exceeding the sales targets and establishing innovative ideas to increase sales.
- Ensuring quotations are communicated effectively to customers and distributors.
- Attending to customer enquiries and resolving issues in a professional manner.
- Compiling quotations and following-up on orders.
- E-mail CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.