Extraordinary Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) @ Finance and Insurance Giant (SANDTON) R500K - R650K per annum
To INFINITY AND BEYOND! Leap onto this amazing opportunity to change your life as you know it!! This is your chance to be Specialist Oracle Database Administrator DBA within South Africas leading finance and insurance GIANT! Your experience managing, monitoring the installation and upgrades of the Database gets you there!!!Apply today!
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Oracle Certification is a PLUS
- 4 - 6 years experience as an Oracle DBA/ Data base Administration
- Experience in Oracle Databases,
- MUST HAVE SKILLS: Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle Database Software 10G /11G, Oracle Application Server, Solaris, UNIX/LINUX, and Web Logic
- Previous experience working in a Financial or Insurance house secures!
- Database Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Weekly and Monthly feedback on status of Database environment
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Implementing of Oracle Databases and Applications
- Automation, Upgrading of Databases and Applications
- Supporting the operating system, hardware, infrastructure, security and related applications
The reference number for this position is NDXXX-XXXX. This is a PERMANENT position based in Sandton offering a salary of R500K - R650K CTC per annum.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email Nicole on email@example.com to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www.e-merge.co.za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position