Circa Staffing Solutions
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the orientation, training and assessment of Learners to the Hospitality Programmes and Short Course requirements
- To follow the assessment process of the hotel
- Assessment is conducted in line with a consistent set of criteria agreed by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and in line with the hotels Quality Management System regarding National Qualifications Framework (NQF) aligned training and qualifications.
- The Facilitator / Assessor is responsible for all administrative duties relating to such training and qualifications.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant occupational experience
- Must have a relevant occupational qualification
- Must have been deemed competent and certified for the generic assessor unit standard Conduct Outcome-based Assessment, SAQA ID 115753 or appropriate alternative
- Must be a registered assessor with Cathsseta for the following Hospitality Programmes (NC: Professional Cookery and NC: Food and Beverage Services)
- Advantage if assessor is registered with Cathsseta for NC: Accommodation Services and FETC: Hospitality Reception
- Have at least 3 years industrial training and development experience
- Have at least 2 years assessment experience
- Have an understanding of South African Further Education and Training legislation
- An appreciation of the hospitality/ food service industry
- Good presentation skills
- A self-motivated individual with initiative
- An ability to plan work effectively and perform under pressure
- Competence in MS Office suite, an appreciation of social networking and multimedia presentation development.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted