Skills: (In line with the Company Requirements to meet the Job Description):
* Administrative Skills
* Communication Skills
* Proactive Skills
* Management Skills
* The administrator is responsible for the proper functioning of her department.
* The administrator is responsible for and must insure that the EMEP Services accepted Procurement Policy is adhered to at all times.
* The administrator is responsible for the update of the Clients MDA system with the EMEP spread sheet pertaining to calls logged, loading of cost motivations and fulfilling/closing of jobs.
* The administrator is responsible for the turnaround time from call logged until actioned; completed on the MDA and EMEP spread sheet.
* The administrator is responsible for management of the regions petty cash and petty cash recons.
* The administrator is responsible for the administrative duties as per "The list of duties" prescribed within this document.
* The administrator will inform her direct line manager of any deviations from the EMEP company rules and regulations.
* The administrator is accountable to the Regional Manager of EMEP or any other as designated by him for the quality and quantity of work performed.
* The administrator is accountable for the effective operation of her department.
* To submit reports, as required, in this regard to the Regional Manager of EMEP or any other as designated by him on a daily or other agreed time-period basis.
* The administrator is responsible for the proper functioning of her Department.
* To assist with delegating work under guidance from the Regional Manager to colleagues that are competent, whilst sharing responsibility and accountability for the standard of work delivered by them.
* The administrator is accountable for the "Responsibilities and List of Duties" prescribed within this document.
List of Duties :
* Ensure that all calls are logged on the MDA timeously.
* Ensure that calls logged are forwarded to the relevant suppliers.
* Follow up with the suppliers to the status of the calls logged.
* Inform the Redefine Call Centre; the Tenant and the Client of the same.
* Manage the EMEP master spread sheet; leave spread sheet; stationary and clothing spread sheet; vehicle license spread sheet.
* To effectively manage the EMEP procurement processes and procedures related to motivations to clients, costing / quoting, opening of job cards, receiving orders, closing of job cards and invoicing. The administrator will ensure that no cost motivation will be loaded nor forwarded to the Client without the Regional Managers signature.
* Follow up on budget cost motivations and ensure that the same are loaded by the 1 st of each new month.
* Draft monthly expenditure reports. (As per Budget; Fuel; Clothing; Stationary)
* Request and follow up on Suppliers documentation as per the EMEP Suppliers policy and procedures.
* Order PPE; clothing; stationary.
* Draft formal letters.
* Manage the region's petty cash and update the ledger accordingly.
* Collect post weekly.
* To ensure that all communication lines are clear and open at all times
* Ensure staff work within the company's rules and regulations.
* Ensure that all enquiries are dealt with and followed up until completed.
* Have regular meetings with management.
* To manage the operating costs of the administrative department within the guidelines given.
* To manage the staff within the company guidelines and procedures.