Turfbay, a well-established Fertilizer and equipment supply company, is looking for young, ambitious and dedicated sales people who have a passion for grass! We are looking for agronomists, green keepers or horticulturists with qualifications to add to our growing sales team. You will report to your regional sales manager, keep accurate reports on clients seen and activities. You must be driven and able to work by yourself. The position requires travel within your province and from time to time a few nights away from home for business purposes.
Job Spec / Day to day activities:
- Meet with clients both "base" and "new clients" as assigned by Sales manager
- Sell fertilizer brands stocked by our company
- Obtain soil and water samples and design nutrition plans for clients based on those results
- Advise clients based on your knowledge of turf / plant nutrition.
- Sell consumable products stocked by our company
- Daily and weekly reporting on meetings, calls and information gathered.
- Daily updating of CRM system
- Sending of quotes, collecting orders and following up on Invoices and deliveries.
- Monthly sales and product training with testing
- Increasing product knowledge on Monthly basis
- Collect leads for other products stocked by our company
- Meet and exceed monthly targets set by management
- Collect information and leads pertaining to clients machinery needs and report back to your sales manager.