An exciting opportunity for an experienced and energetic Financial Advisor to join an established Financial Services Provider in the KZN area.
Basic/minimum criteria required for a potential candidate to be considered
- RE 5 examination
- Valid Drivers license
- South African Citizenship (foreign citizens with working visas can be considered based on merit)
Overview of the value proposition/package
- They have an Office Manager who handles the administrative side of things so that you can spend more time doing the things that actually make you money, i.e. Being in front of clients.
- They provide you with a R20 000 interest free loan to purchase office equipment to set up a home office should you wish to do so.
- They also provide you with a basic salary of R11 000 for the first 2 (two) months just to help you in your transition.
- They pay you a bonus each month over and above your commission, which is a multiple of the premiums written in the month.
- This continues for the first two years, so in essence, for the same amount of work/business being submitted, they pay you more than anywhere else as no other company offers this bonus structure on top of normal industry standard commission.
- You will receive a 13th pay check, which is calculated based on the average commission written each month across the year.
- In addition, there are the strategic alliances they have put in place which broaden the scope of what they can do and offer and provide good sources of leads.
When submitting your CV, please include a head and shoulders photograph and a copy of your RE5 certificate.
If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful for this particular role.