A new opportunity has arisen at a fruit export company for an experienced Financial Manager.
This Finance Management role will be the link between the CFO and various Accountants within the Group of Companies.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts of various companies
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations are completed by set deadline.
- Report Variances to CFO
- Maintain and Manage asset registers
- Review & sign off cashbook and bank reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Review and process monthly accruals and provision journals.
- Review and Reconcile Interco loans, accounts receivable and payable accounts
- Prepare audit file and assist auditors during the audit.
- Ensure all audit requirements are adhered to.
- Meet Monthly reporting deadlines for the Group
- Prepare financial and statistical data as & when requested.
- Enforce and Review all procedures and policies
- To ensure the recording of all approved expenditure and that appropriate process is implemented to ensure costs are recorded real time; allocated correctly and accurate
- Prepare VAT Payments ,EMP201 and Other Statutory returns on E-filling
- Prepare variance reports, cash flows and ratio analysis as per request.
- Review Trade Creditors Invoices and payments
- Review Debtors Reconciliation
- Prepare information for Budget Purposes
- Weekly cashflow projections