PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for the day-to-day tactical duties for assigned programs and projects.
- Oversees and coordinates the administrative/operational aspects of ongoing projects within the program guidelines set by the Program Manager and customer.
- Serves as liaison between project management, planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers.
- Provides the coordination between resource managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and approvals are received.
- May conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects, missions, and programs.
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work unscheduled work hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Develop, track and update schedules; facilitate resource leveling; validate remaining work; identify and resolve critical path conflicts; analyze impacts to schedule of any proposed changes.
- Handling multiple projects at one time and must be able to prioritize tasks, integrate data, and be focused on achieving mission results.
Interface with various teams and must be able to coordinate schedule reviews and updates.
- Coordinate routine integrated master schedule (IMS) meetings with Program & Operations Management and Customer Representatives.
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite of applications including MS Excel, Word, and Power Point for documentation of deliverables and technical reports.
- Recommend and develop schedule management solutions, processes and procedures to improve the reporting system.
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
- This job description is meant as summarization only. It do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position