Are you one of the best? Do you want to work with the best of the best? Are you a Java Full stack machine? We looking to work with the cream of the crop for our client to develop products that will change the landscape for the end users. If this sounds like your type of vibe then why isnt your CV in my inbox?
The business is in search of Full stack guru devs interested in developing fresh Energy Services for the upcoming of electric automobiles! Not only will you be working on amazing technology but also new projects, IOT based projects and they also offer a casual work environment, flexibility AND work from home one day a week! Come on, what else are you waiting for?
What is the technology landscape and what are they looking for?
- Sound knowledge in Python and Java
- Sound experience in developing backend applications: Architecture and Interface Design. Data modeling and Database technologies (relational, document, graph, time series, geolocation), e.g. Postgres, Influx.
- Implementation of Backend Services. Basic Knowledge of: Internet of Things, MQTT.
- Proficiency in UI frameworks: React or Angular (Version 6 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. GitLab, Terrafrom, Ansible, Concourse)
- Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e. the solutions provided must meet the business goals
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Newman, Cypress, Selenium, Junit, Robot, Jest, Pytest
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with backend frameworks like Spring, Java EE, Django
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Openshift
- Algorithms (constrained integer optimization).
- VOLTTRON Enviro
- Environment (https://volttron.org)
Reference Number for this position is ZH46033 which is a contract position based in Pretoria offering a contract rate of R650k negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Zara on Zarahh@e-merge.co.za call him on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.