GENIE Oracle Applications Developer Worldwide Wireless Leader Sandton R550K P/A
HOP ON A MAGICAL OPPORTUNITY TO A LAND WHERE WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS DO NOT SLEEP! This GLOBAL GIANT with a reach in 13 countries on 5 continents is by far the BEST IN ITS CLASS. No powerful source can succeed without a sidekick, so jump on this chance to be an Oracle Applications Developer with you deep knowledge of Oracle Applications, including Oracle E-Business Suite, and Financial Applications!!
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Finance or Accounting degree or equivalent
- Oracle Certification a PLUS
- 5 years of experience technically supporting Oracle E-Business Suite R11i/ R12.1.3 applications and integrations including Accounts Payables (AP), Accounts Receivables (AR), Time & Labour (OTL), Order Management (OM/ONT), General Ledger (GL), Purchasing (PO), Inventory (INV) & Projects (PA)
- 5 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle 10g / 11g Forms and Oracle 10g/11g Reports, BI Publisher, Java, J2EE, SOA and UNIX.
- Strong understanding of Finance strategy and operations, including financial planning and close processes.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC with exemplary project management skills.
- Experience in Operations, Leasing or Real Estate preferred.
- Must be willing to travel
- Utilises a broad perspective to identify solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Develops code through executing strong troubleshooting skills to research issues, provide solutions and communicate them concisely.
- Utilizes industry best practices and knowledge of internal and external business processes to support and enhance Oracle's E-Business Suite Financial Applications and integrations and aligning these solutions to the IT roadmap.
- Establishes close relationships with business partners and collaborates with business partners to design innovative solutions using process and technology that align with business objectives.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure alignment between business requirements and solution capabilities to provide technical solutions while adhering to IT development standards, the IT Change Control process and SOX controls/requirements.
- Results oriented. Ensures system updates are fully tested and operable. Develops detailed technical work plans with accurately estimated tasks and labour hours. Meets defined timelines for deliverables.
- Collaborates with team members providing guidance and support. Willingness to help wherever possible.
Strong understanding of business requirements and software capabilities and ability to merge the two to deliver enhancements and efficiencies to the business is KEY. If youre highly motivated and love the thrill of working in a fast paced environment with new technologies, WAIT NO MORE! Come apply, hop on a magical carpet and FLY!
The reference number for this role is NDXXX-XXXX. This is a PERMANENT position based in Sandton, offering a salary of R450K R550K CTC per annum.
e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical skilled candidates. Email NicoleD on NicoleD at e dash merge dot co dot za. Alternatively call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Please feel free to check out our website on www e dash merge dot co dot za for similar positions that might be of interest to you!! Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position