Aus diesem Grund gehen wir sicher, dass wir Individuen mit großem Potenzial einstellen und ihnen eine Chance bieten, sich persönlich und ihre Karriere innerhalb der Firma zu entwickeln. Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients. We are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta. London will also be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in fully furnished state of the art apartment with easy access to the office (approximately 1 mile) and public transport. Our London office has a welcoming vibe and friendly employees, with onsite coffee bar, free taxi home between 10 pm – 7 am, Friday bar and fruit is deliver twice a week for your wellbeing. If you chose not to make Cape Town as your final destination you can be based in our London office for the duration of your employment with us. If you are interested in relocating to Cape Town once again relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport, 3 months of free accommodation and visa assistance. Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar. We have over 1 300 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in German language
- Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
- Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
Must speak German as a home language
Must have a degree or diploma