Century City, Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
Customer Service, E-Commerce, Call Centre, Client Service
This is a very exciting role within the growing Customer Support Department of the company. Operating within the e-commerce industry, they provide excellent services to their international clients and their businesses. The core element of the company are their people, as they recognise that the employees are the driving force of the business, hence, they ensure that they employ individuals with high-potential allowing them to develop their career and themselves within the business.
They are an international company with offices in London, Cape Town and Malta. London will be your first stop where you will complete your training and will start working while our immigration team processes your work visa application for Cape Town. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
Once your visa has been processed and the time has come for you to relocate to Cape Town, once again, relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation. Our Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar.
We have over 1 800 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town. Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organisation and its clients.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Responding to Customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in German language
- Processing and taking ownership for all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship building and management
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Making outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
- Have German your home language (training is done in English)
- Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma preferably
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
- Be able to work independently yet be a team player
- Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
- Be deadline driven & goal orientate
- Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
- Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
- Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
If you have not received any feedback within 2 weeks, please assume that your application was not successful for this particular role.