- Applicants should be able to demonstrate their competence by applying knowledge gained through a recognized tertiary institution in the execution of specific projects related fields.
- The ideal candidate will have a results-oriented focus with good interpersonal skills,
- A high level of reliability and integrity combined with behaviors associated with responsibility, accountability and persistence and adaptability
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering with limited or no work experience
- Leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure independently
Interested persons who meet the above minimum criteria are requested to submit their CVs, detailing their previous experience to Lindelani Mbatha in Human Resources, e-mail to [email protected] by 21th May 2021.