Bookkeeper (Permanent Half-day Position)
Our client based in Durbanville is seeking to appoint a suitably experienced Bookkeeper on a half-day basis. The position is immediately available.
· Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
· Applicable Tertiary Qualification will be ideal.
· Experience in working on Pastel will be beneficial.
· At least 3 years similar experience in a bookkeeping function.
· Strong sense of accuracy and confidentiality.
· Own reliable transport and valid drivers license.
· Debtors and Creditors / general bookkeeping.
· Reconciling bank accounts.
· Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
· Preparation of monthly creditor payments.
· Preparing financial reports and statements.
· EFT payment and Transfers.
· Monitoring of monthly outstanding accounts.
· General banking.
· Salaries and wages: Pastel Payroll.
· Bookkeeping Software: IQ Retail.
Salary: When applying for this position, please indicate what salary bracket you are looking for.
NB: If you have not heard from us within 48 working hours of your application, it as been unsuccessful for this position.