Our client in the financial sector is looking for a Head of MI to operationalize tactical plans and associated business units strategy, to provide intelligent information for strategic decision making for the Group. Translates strategy into meaningful operational targets and tactical plans for information availability and design, integrating the functional areas intelligence for alignment and driving innovation to optimise efficiency
You will set the strategic objectives for Management Information; oversee the best practice for Management Information in the business unit; Inform high level strategic decision making for the business units by providing business information; Oversees the business framework that drives the value chain of multiple areas to deliver credible and valuable information and optimises operational efficiency.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Information management (Expert)
- People management (Expert)
- Data Management (Expert)
- Business intelligence (Advance)
- Strategy development and execution (Advance)
- Relationship building at executive and vendor management (Advance)
- Establishes and drives the framework to set strategic direction to provide intelligence and align to data acquisition strategy
- Business intelligence and data modelling
- Measuring business efficiency through information management
- Strategy and information architecture
- Provide leadership for effective people management
- Fosters an atmosphere for governance and adherence
- Degree or diploma in business management and/or banking.
- Minimum of 10 years at a senior level in Management Information within financial institution.
- Master in Business Administration (with Management Information or equivalent) - Preferred
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LVXXX-XXXX which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a salary is highly negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on email@example.com or call her on XXX-XXXX to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.zafor more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
If you havent heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position