Our client is seeking a leader with strong customer service experience to maximize the delivery of processing and engulfment services to internal and external customers, by managing the people, operational activities and technology in line with the customer services strategy. To exceed in this exciting, diverse environment, you will need a real passion for sales and travel.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a medium sized call centre
- Contribute towards the development of customer service strategies, policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement operating plans in line with customer service strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with customer service policies, procedures and operating plans and highlight operational risks and controls. Proactively take relevant action where necessary.
- Set customer service and targets (qualitative and quantitative) for the business unit and integrate with other business areas to achieve service level standards.
- Ensure performance measurement is carried out correctly and regularly
- Ensure skill and knowledge gaps are identified
- Ensure training and development plans exist and are followed
- Develop career paths
- Motivate and lead the team
- Continuously seek improvements in business processes, products and technology and manage the change process when improvements are implemented.
- Manage Customer Service activities in line with agreed performance measures and operating budgets.
- Responsible for growth and retention of key client
- Budget responsibility for Profit & Lost.
- Set performance standards (Key Performance Areas, Key Performance Indicators)