The purpose of the Head of Strategy is primarily to lead the strategic development of clients.
The goal: to migrate clients from a world of traditional media planning to a scenario where media is a crucial function in driving business and brand strategy. This role will be critical in spearheading that change.
- Delivery of world class strategy
- Working closely with the Account Directors, strategists and members of the insight, digital and OOH team
- Ensure the delivery of business value to clients through media strategy
- Provide insight, innovation, and perspective
- Function as a key member of the client and management team
- Build the brand and deliver thought leadership
- Coach the account teams and jnr/mid level strategists to coach them, and bring them up to consistent levels of excellence through group strategic processes and tools
- Based on business needs (clients, new business, trading, own brand strategy) develop inspiring pieces of thinking which, over time, help to position as an industry thought leader.