Health and Safety Officer
R12 000 - R15 000 Per Month
A leading Construction Company is looking to employ an experienced Health and Safety Officer for a large construction site in Fourways.
- Daily Risk Assessments
- Daily reporting
- Conducting incident and near miss reports
- Auditing of subcontractors
- Conducting Planned task observations
- Conduct site walk-about to ensure compliance and enforce non-compliance corrective measures;
- Compile monthly reports that include Injury on Duty (Disabling Injury Frequency Rate: Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate; Medical Treatment Cases; Non-disabling injuries; corrective action requests and near misses);
- Assist with contractor audits and health and safety plan approvals and ensure compliance by auditing, advising and inspecting.
- Must ensure that the site is physically safe with regards to edge protection, signage