My amazing client, a well established leader in the travel industry and based in Paarden Eiland, requires an HR ASSISTANT to be responsible for providing assistance to the Head: HR for all Human Resources activities and to ensure the seamless processing of salaries within the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and updating of all the company's personnel files for both South Africa and Namibia DMCs.
- Processing of salaries through VIP Payroll System for the South Africa and Namibia offices as well as Guides and the creation of salary overviews.
- Month-end reports from VIP system.
- SARS mid / end-year submissions.
- Assist in the completion of statutory documentation on a monthly basis e.g. UIF declarations, SDL reporting, UI19s etc.
- Administration of all staff leave and relevant staff information on ESS System.
- Assist to Source and arrange interviews with prospective candidates, assist with recruitment tracker and prepare employment contracts.
- Prepare, submit and maintain all internal and external training records and submissions to CATHSETA.
- Assist Head: HR with Employment Equity and Skills Development submissions for Department of Labour South Africa.
- Schedule and prepare induction packs as well induction and exit interviews.
- Assist with employee wellness days.
- Communicate staff anniversaries to company both South Africa and Namibia.
- Assist the Head: HR in the roll-out of various global projects as well as maintain overview of status of HR projects.
- Assist Head: HR in the performance management process.
- Various ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Be approachable and supportive.
- Support the decision making process of management by giving input.
- Keep all information obtained from management confidential if not explicitly told otherwise.
- Ensure open communication and information policy.
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful