R18 000.00 - R22 000.00 Per Month
We are looking for Temporary HR and Payroll Office (with the possibilty of going permanent after 3 months) with at least 5 years HR and Payroll experience in the Durban area.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric exemption.
- Qualification/s in payroll/HR or finance. Degree or diploma.
- At least 5 years prior experience in payroll and HR administration.
- At least 5 years experience in SAGE VIP and ESS.
- Experience in Syspro would be beneficial.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and EQ skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administration of salary documents and input into the VIP Premier System
- Maintaining the HR Information Systems
- Take full responsibility of for the SAGE VIP Payroll and HR program (all training provided)
- Uploading of payslips and IRP5's into ESS
- Printing salary and month-end reports
- Maintaining employee files
- Administration of disciplinary documents and procedures
- Advising on disciplinary protocols
- Creation and storing of signed receipt documents for assets issued to employees
- Nominated liaison to employees
- Receiving and distributing documents received from Vereeniging branch
- Filing general
- Relieve reception together with MDs PA and Internal Sales.
- ADHOC administration
- Assist with locating and controlling documents for audits. Financial and otherwise.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Onboarding of new Employees
- Engagement and Termination of Employees
- Employment Equity submission
- Arrange Training as per budget and staff requirements
- Disciplinary Enquiries
- Coaching on Human Resources Policies and Procedures/Handbook
- Assisting the Financial Manager with any other related task.
- Submission of R.O.E.
- Mid year Tax Reconciliation submission through EFiling
- Tax Year End Reconciliation submission through EFiling
- Monthly UIF submission to DOL, and monthly submission and payment to SARS on EFiling
- Skills Development submission WSP & ATR
- Resident champion and custodian with Learnership Programs and /Apprenticeship Programs
- Assist with Management and employee queries
- Liaise with Medical Aid and Provident Consultants
- Manage Receptionist and Commercial cleaner.
- Review the Stationary and Grocery List to ensure it is compliant with Co requirements and to ensure that there is no over expenditure or excess stock.
- Complete custody of the Syspro fixed assets register.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted