Provide Human Capital and OD and support to the Human Capital operations team.
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant degree in Human Resource Management or Industrial Psychology
- Studying towards a Psychometry Qualification will be advantageous
THE WORK YOU NEED TO DELIVER
- Support the HC Business Partner with diary management activities in order to effectively schedule appointments.
- File and maintain all relevant employee relations related documentation.
- Prepare job advertisements and post on the relevant platform to attract suitable candidates.
- Conduct mandatory references and risk checks.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for the recruitment process
- Coordinate and support the on-boarding programme for new employees.
- Ensure that HC documentation is timeously and accurately submitted to the relevant stakeholders.
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized HC processes.
- Assist HC team with projects and research.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- To provide exceptional service to clients in order to manage client expectation.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Take ownership for driving career development.