An idyllic half day vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Administrator / Personnel Officer in Worcester.
The incumbent will report directly to the owner and will be responsible for the full Human Resource function of the organisation.
The Key Performance Areas are (not limited to):
- Drafting and managing all employee contracts, Policies, Garnishees, etc
- Applying Labor Relations Act & applicable Sectoral Determination to workplace
- Reviewing disciplinary code of company, submission of BEE-applications and Employment Equity Plans
- Recruitment, selection and employment of staff
- Performance Management
- HR administration
- Skills development and Training when required.
- Dispute resolution (Arbitrations & Conciliations)