A Leading National Clothing Retail Company is on the search for an experienced Manager who is familiar with all the best HR practices and policies, and who knows how to effectively apply them in the workplace. A manager with first-hand experience of managing and developing HR teams who can positively enhance the Company. One of your greatest strengths is being able to ensure that an organisation employment and retention of the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience. On top of this you must have excellent organisational skills, coupled with an ability to create at all levels of the HR organization a highly engaged workforce.
Duties would include:
- Provide specialist Human Resource Management support and coordinate the HR Functioning across the entire HR Spectrum. Some of the areas include:
- HR Administration and Reporting and daily operations
- Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
- Managing the annual salary review process for the company.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Supporting supervisors to ensure the success of their teams.
- Ensuring that the correct recruitment and selection procedures are adhered to.
- Controlling costs and ensuring that they do not exceed budgets.
- Conducting interviews and reference checks on job applicants.
- Keeping up to date with legal developments.
- Developing HR policies.
- Leave administration and Management
- Planning, and delivering, training, including inductions for new staff.
- Formulation and Management of the Employment Equity Initiatives.