Our client, an established medium-sized Family Office and Asset Management company, would like to appoint a strong HR Practitioner to provide an efficient Human Resource support service to the divisions by implementing and coordinating initiatives to ensure a motivated and focused workforce that functions effectively.
The successful candidate will be required to:
· Provide an effective recruitment and selection service to the appointing directors/ managers, from conceptualising and understanding the role through to assisting with selection decisions; ensure compliance with relevant organisational processes and labour legislation in this regard;
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities, including the placement of advertisements, receiving of applications, short-listing of applications, arranging interviews, psychometric testing, competency-based assessments, as well as, conducting background checks;
· Handle the on-boarding of new employees, including induction programmes, documentation etc;
- Maintain employee records (contracts, remuneration details, banking details, address details, contact numbers, position detail and any other employee discretionary benefits) and ensure that necessary systems are updated accordingly;
· Advise directors/ managers and staff on Employee Relations issues, implement and coordinate disciplinary and grievance resolution processes and assist with consultation processes as required, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation;
· Assist the payroll administrator/ financial manager with co-ordination of all payroll input documentation on a monthly basis, including documentation related to new employees and terminations, salary adjustments, changes to benefits, and any other instructions which have an impact on the monthly payroll; ensure all necessary authorizations have been obtained before submission to payroll, and that information is accurate and complete;
· Co-ordinate the implementation of the bi-annual performance review for designated divisions and advise directors/ managers on processes/issues involved;
· Arrange quarterly staff meetings and co-ordinate the quarterly employee awards nomination process;
· Monitor and maintain the accuracy of employee information on the Human Resource Information System so as to allow for accurate reporting;
· Compile statutory, absenteeism, training and development and staff movement reports, as and when required;
· Ensure general Human Resource administration is completed accurately and timeously, through effective time management;
· Conduct exit interviews to facilitate analysis of retention trends.