About the company:
A leading financial business is seeking to employ a Human Resources: Remuneration and benefits Specialist. With stunning, state of the art offices in the Cape Town, this company places a high value on their people and their development and has a truly employee centric culture.
Salary : R800, 000 R1000, 000 P/A
Location : Cape Town
executive committee and remuneration committee on appropriate pay mix and
composition for the business.
- In collaboration with the HR Executive and Chief Financial Officer, design, review and update
sales and other incentive schemes (including long term incentive schemes)
- Supports the delivery of standard Reward and Benefits processes, including the annual review
process, the remuneration committee cycle and the periodic review of long and short term
- Manage all aspects of gathering external market data including identifying, developing and
maintaining relationships with relevant external parties.
- Analyses relevant data formulates views and opinions and makes recommendations taking
practice impacts into account.
- Perform ad-hoc survey input and analysis as required.
- Consults with HR Business Partners and line managers on all aspects of standard reward
and benefit policies and processes.
- Conducts job evaluations to ensure consistency and appropriateness of job levels across the
- Develops metrics and reports on elements of Reward and Benefits expenditure in the business.
- Gives input into HR policy development to ensure alignment with national legislative
requirements, business and local needs and, where appropriate, seek standardisation across
- Monitors policy and procedure compliance and conducts research in order to analyse / predict
market trends and makes recommendations based on findings.
- Oversight of related administrative processes to ensure accuracy and effective controls
are in place.