We are currently seeking an experienced all-rounder Human Resource Generalist for a service orientated business based in Stellenbosch.
- Matric/ Grade 12 Certificate.
- Human Resource diploma or degree.
- 5 years HR generalist experience.
- HR Management experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent labour legislation knowledge.
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans).
- Own transport is essential.
- Must be assertive.
- Work independently and with integrity.
- Work part of a management team.
- Good organizational skills to work in a fast passed environment.
- Think analytically and critically when solving problems.
- Approach matters with confidence and urgency.
- Remuneration and payroll function.
- Administration of time and attendance.
- Manage manpower planning.
- Full recruitment and selection function.
- Oversee training and development throughout the business.
- WSP & ATR submissions.
- SETA liaising.
- Advise managers and supervisors on disciplinary action.
- Manage sound labour relations throughout the business.
- Manage performance management and poor performance process.
- SARS EMP201, IRP5s and reconciliations.
- Administer injuries on duty and report on WCA/ COIDA.
- Manage employment equity compliance and reporting.
- Management of HR budget including SETA funding.
- Managing and updating company policies and procedures.
- Conduct internal HR audits.
- High-level HR reporting on a monthly basis.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please send your CV and salary requirements to email@example.com
If you dont hear back from us in the next 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.