A well-established multinational media giant in the entertainment industry is looking for a technically savvy Information Security and Governance Senior Manager to join their Information Security team as they expand into almost 50 countries. Their core strength focuses on employees local culture, languages and the quality of its workforce ensuring a personal approach to your career and ambitions.
- 8 10 years of experience in Information Security
- 5 years of Senior Managerial Experience
- Information Technology Regulatory Experience
- CORBIT / Information Security framework experience
- Project Management experience is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be assisting the CISO to construct and implement an Information Security and Technology governance strategy and proactively identify cyber-security threats within the organisation
- You will be developing all information security governance models with supporting documentation e.g. policies, processes, standards and guidance from the CISO
- You will ensure that the learnings from other security incidents are adopted by all divisions of the company
- You will guide the business with a selection of appropriate controls in order to combat any information security threats
- Post Graduate Degree in Security/Information Technology/ OR Engineering
- Professional Certification required such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP or CFE are highly encouraged to apply.
If you are a superstar and feel like this is your next best career move, please do not hesitate to reach out. It is a permanent position in Randburg, Gauteng offering up to R1.2 million per annum cost to company, negotiable based on your superstardom. Contact Zinlee on firstname.lastname@example.org or call XXX-XXXX with DZ47467 (ref number) and we can discuss this and more opportunities.